Employed to deter criminals and keep premises safe and secure, static guarding services from Double Check Security will ensure your staff and visitors are protected and that your building runs as efficiently as possible.
What do our static guarding security services involve?
Primarily, static guarding services aim to remove troublemakers and keep valuable items safe from theft. However, our static security officers can also help with a range of other safety and security tasks.
- Ensuring only authorised personnel can gain access
- Managing and maintaining visitors’ records
- Protecting equipment, sensitive paperwork, and valuable items
- Internal and external patrols
- Watching CCTV
- Admitting visitors at gatehouses and carparks
- Preventing vandalism and arson
- Ensuring buildings are appropriately shut down for the evening and handling any building emergencies.
- Contacting the emergency services if necessary.
- Compiling daily and/or nightly reports based on the security of the premises.
- Answer phone calls after official business hours.
Who needs static guarding services?
Any business that feels its staff and premises need protection or operate outside of standard business hours would benefit from static guarding.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Warehouse and industrial premises
- Office locations
- Educational and healthcare settings
- Retail spaces
- Construction sites
- Private events
Benefits of static guarding security
As versatile, professional, and highly skilled members of any security team, static guarding services from Double Check Security provide many benefits to their clients, including:
Far from muscle-bound tough men, all of our static security guards are Security Industry Authority (SIA) licensed and trained to the highest standard, which is ensured through regular management visits and quality management audits.
- Building security
No matter the layout and requirements of your building, each security package can be personalised to ensure your property is protected from unauthorised access – even outside of working hours.
- Staff safety
If, thanks to the nature of their job or their working environment, your staff need some semblance of protection, static guarding can give your staff the certainty they need while remaining unobtrusive.
Contact Double Check Security for static guarding security services
If you need static guarding security who can work to the highest quality in accordance with bespoke, pre-set assignments that suit your business – contact us today.